Saturday, January 30, 2016

Music Video Final Cut

I've been up for three hours calling in all my extras, what a logistical nightmare. Ridiculously, almost everyone can make it, which shocks me to the core to be honest. I'm still not sure it'll be enough, but with the miracle of select camera angles it shouldn't be impossible to create the illusion of a huge rave.

The last scene I need to shoot that requires other people is happening today at ten pm. WOOT! I can't tell you how gratifying it is to attempt to cram a bunch of people into the same awful office space for a satirical take on modern music videos. Promises to be lots of fun.

So no more spoilers. All I needed was to vent my excitement somewhere without giving away the entirety of the video.

Seriously so excited! I had a concept, wrote out a screenplay, experimented with and revised the screenplay, did a lot of the filming myself already, got my little brother to help with scenes I needed a cameraman for. It's been rad. Just rad. As an utter newb to the industry, I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. After today all that'll be left is a few edits, one scene and a smattering of beats I can mostly do on my own. Cheers to the miracles made possible by modern home studios.




No comments:

Post a Comment