Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DRAGON PUNCH!

'I work out every SATURDAY!'

Well this was fun. I don't often get to be in videos, mostly because the theater department at my high school was about as enticing as a double date with Freddy Krueger and his favorite lover Jason. 


Obviously this has nothing to do with music, with the sole exception of that toned down 80s flashback to toy/game commercials of the longer-haired, shorter-shorts days hailed as great by everyone who was high on one of about 500 different kinds of narcotics at the time. That music being the product of my less than two hours' worth of exertion. Which really isn't saying much. Have you heard standardized guitar licks for commercials in the 80's? It's not like they hired Van Halen for every shoot you know. If they had I would've muttered more than one or two choice words after being asked to do this particular job.


A rare, to-scale canvas rendering of the famed guitarist.

But fortunately it wasn't the case, and proved to be mildly more challenging than writing a riff for a be-bop solo. So there you have it folks, what I'm going to call my acting debut (since I'm sure as hell not going to call the 'Bavarian Butcher' my first foray into acting). 


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment