Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Good, the Bad, and the Inept

PC Provo people. Remember that name. I say that with only your interests in mind (and maybe the tiniest bit because I need to redirect my anger in healthy ways)- if you ever own a PC and need to take it somewhere then please please do not take it there. My gaming computer has been sitting there since mid-may and my studio computer has been there for over a month now. They are awful, can't manage simple update reconciliation or keep promises, and worst of all- they can't do their jobs after having received degrees in their field of study.

Now, moving right along- as you might have guessed that leads to the bad news that my work is on hold until I go back and take my machines like a mildly annoyed mob boss -my cousin will provide the muscle I obviously lack- and hopefully we'll get those things fixed and hop back on track.


Now, good news: there's more pictures of fun concerts I've been doing with the Wild Apples! Perhaps more pertinently for this crowd- I've worked on my music in spite of the absence of the compy and have a total of four different songs I'm toying with. I've modified my approach to songwriting to where I'm going to be writing one per week and at the end of a lengthy composition period I'll keep and refine the good songs and toss away the dross. I imagine there'll be a hundred songs or so before I can find a few specks of gold floating to the top of my sand pile.





No comments:

Post a Comment