Thursday, June 5, 2014

Site Upgrade

I've started giving the place something of a makeover/overhaul. The store is now fully operational. You can buy songs for a dollar on third-party sites or buy it here for a quarter since I can set my own prices. Woot for that.

There's also a functioning audio player in the music section, and there will be for each new release. There's also a malfunctioning audio player at the bottom of your screen in case you hadn't noticed. It seems to stop playing forty seconds into whatever song so that's got some cleaning up to do, but otherwise this is how things are going to look for the next nine months with a few exceptions. 

The Webisodes tab has been removed. I'm guessing you've figured out what's going to replace it. 

If something goes awry, aside from the faulty mp3 player down there, let me know and I'll get to work on it. Enjoy the new digs, and I'll see what I can do about getting a new clip up in the next few months. 


-Mark

Update: Store completed ahead of schedule. It should work perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment